Rabindranath Tagore has been a great inspiration in my life and his name need not any introduction. All his fruitful life he has been engaged in multifarious activities and has left behind indelible imprints to be followed and words to get inspired from.
A prolific writer and great philosopher he has put forth various ideas which are exceptionally inspiring and mind boggling. Here is a list of his seven inspiring quotes which are my favorite and have some great message embedded in them:
- You can’t cross the sea
merely by standing
and staring at the water.
- Don’t limit a child to your own learning,
for he was born in another time.
- The butterfly counts not months but moments
and has time enough.
- Love does not claim possession,
but gives freedom.
- A mind all logic is like a knife all blade.
It makes the hand bleed that uses it.
- If you shut the door to all errors,
truth will be shut out.
- Do not say, ‘It’s morning’ and dismiss it with a name of yesterday.
See it for the first time as a newborn child, that has no name.